Wednesday, November 14, 2007

In the Eyes of a Child

When I was a wee bit younger, writing poems and essays was easy. My head seems to process words artfully which almost instantaneously pours down on my journals. In this light, I would like to share one of the poems I wrote when I was still in college.

In the Eyes of a Child

Flowers sing in the morning
The seas murmur softly
Leaves whisper
In the eyes of an innocent child

Laughter is enchanting
Pain & sorrow is unknown
In the eyes of an innocent child
that peek our world

The world is a constant beauty
Whishes come true
Where the child is,
Nothing is infeasible

Fairies come alive
Fiction is a reality
In the eyes of a child…..
Or is it?

It would have been wonderful
to have the eyes of a child
Where heaven is here
& hell is non-existing.

No comments: